• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ducky, Tony and Ziva

Hargett's Live Crickets

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ducky ,Tony and Ziva are my bearded dragons. I also have an insect business selling dragon food. I have a question about a sperm plug. Do they look like a gelatinous puddle with something white on it. Attached a photo , its a bad photo. Can anyone answer that?

Attachments

• b0191508738e54d0b0d349e4571f3eb9.0.jpg
    b0191508738e54d0b0d349e4571f3eb9.0.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 11

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Ducky ,Tony and Ziva are my bearded dragons. I also have an insect business selling dragon food. I have a question about a sperm plug. Do they look like a gelatinous puddle with something white on it. Attached a photo , its a bad photo. Can anyone answer that?
Not sure, the pic is hard to see, but I don't think so. Not positive, but I heard sperm plus looked like dry, little twig things. Here's a pic I found of some.

Attachments

• BD Sperm Plugs.jpg
    BD Sperm Plugs.jpg
    919.8 KB · Views: 3