• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

dubia roaches

Crabs Mcjones

Juvenile Dragon
Not from petco but from petsmart I have purchased them. However they are not cheap. I THINK a 25 count is $8.99 or something like that. If dubia is something youre really interested in feeding long term, starting a colony is super easy.

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I would suggest getting them from a reptile show, that way you are supporting local vendors plus you can get them a lot cheaper you can even buy colony starters.

CiriTheBeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
I get mine from dubiaroaches.com I’ve had really nice experiences with them and they have a subscription service so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to reorder if that’s something you’re interested in