• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dragon sleeping conditions

Aidan Borden

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey all, thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this.
I'm thinking about moving my PC to my room where my dragon resides currently. I kind of want to remodel my room a little bit, e.g. put up some LED signs and stuff.
Will me talking in the same room as her while she's trying to sleep keep her awake?
Also, to counteract the lights, I might start putting a totally dark sheet or something around her cage when it's nighttime and take it off before her lights turn on. This won't cause any problems that I'm not considering, will it?
Thank you!

Anarchy88

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey, I just wanted to say my family is super loud all the time (talking, gaming, music, tv) and my beardie sleeps right through it lol. I think she is used to us now. Also, the sheet over the cage shouldn't bother her. They prefer total darkness at night anyway. Hope this helps!