• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dragon has pink/red feet

Viking2706

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’ve noticed my new beardie Ragnar has some discolouration on his feet and the end of his tail, is this anything to worry about? Thanks
92BCDE81-1EE8-4A44-AA9E-3A49B746FD6A.jpeg

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
What’s his substrate? i see chips, a picture would help, it looks like his natural coloring, or hes dirty, how often do u bathe it?

Viking2706

Bearded Dragon Egg
What’s his substrate? i see chips, a picture would help, it looks like his natural coloring, or hes dirty, how often do u bathe it?
I’ve got wood chips I only got him a few days ago so haven’t been able to bath him yet, I take it the colour is due to the substrate he had before?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I’ve got wood chips I only got him a few days ago so haven’t been able to bath him yet, I take it the colour is due to the substrate he had before?
Thats what im thinking, bathe him just once so he’s clean from wherever you got him, make shure its warm water NOT hot.