• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does This Beardie Look Upset?

TylerBlue27

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm pet-sitting for my mom's friend. I want to take her dragon out, but I'm afraid he may be upset, as he looks a little dark. Thoughts? Also, don't worry, this is not his tank. It is the tank I'm in the process of setting up for my future beardie. He is just in here for today.

Attachments

• 15625284161627591768365999167578.jpg
    15625284161627591768365999167578.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 238

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
He's probably just wondering where the heck his human is. If he's not full-on black bearding and you're comfortable handling him, he'd probably appreciate the attention, provided: 1. You have the owner's permission (assuming yes since he's in your care), 2. You're careful to keep him from jumping/falling, and 3. He's used to being handled/snuggled. :0)

TylerBlue27

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you! I took him out. He was running back and forth in the tank and staring at his own reflection. Our porch is screened in and therefore an excellent beardie spot. We're chilling now, I hope. Haha.

Attachments

• 15625312501995453103868123395302.jpg
    15625312501995453103868123395302.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 198

TylerBlue27

Bearded Dragon Egg
The tank has a Reptisun bulb in it as well as a 75 watt heating bulb.
Good to know about the disinfection. I will be sure to do that.

Julie Moore

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm pet-sitting for my mom's friend. I want to take her dragon out, but I'm afraid he may be upset, as he looks a little dark. Thoughts? Also, don't worry, this is not his tank. It is the tank I'm in the process of setting up for my future beardie. He is just in here for today.
Ours feels comfortable with her back legs fully supported also Asura head bangs the glass front when she needs to go to the toilet we then put puppy training mats down on the living room floor ..... doesn't always work but it's fun going around after her. Have fun x

PatricktheBeardedDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
He looks exactly likey beardie and my beardie is perfectly fine and happy. If anything he is just nervous around the new surroundings. Also, is he a citrus leatherback?