• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Day 65 and a head has hatched

Krystal0

Juvenile Dragon
Hello everyone, I don’t know if anyone remembers my previous post where I’d bought 2 dragons and the one who was meant to be male laid eggs the night I bought her home?
Anyway, woke up this morning to this (egg was still full and round last night so nice shock)
Any idea how long before it should fully hatch please? This is a lone egg so should I still leave it 24-48 hours in the incubator before removing it to its new vi
Hello everyone, I don’t know if anyone remembers my previous post where I’d bought 2 dragons and the one who was meant to be male laid eggs the night I bought her home?
Anyway, woke up this morning to this (egg was still full and round last night so nice shock)
Any idea how long before it should fully hatch please? This is a lone egg so should I still leave it 24-48 hours in the incubator before removing it to its new viv?
thanks in advance.
View attachment 28115Hello Jesus,
When will my rabbit come back to me & when will my fish come out of brumation?