• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Custom bearded dragon supplies

Gavin Hertig

Bearded Dragon Egg
Does anyone know any websites that sell custom bearded dragon supplies? Beds, hammocks, etc. I’d like to make my beardies cage pretty unique. :)

Pwninnoobs

Bearded Dragon Egg
I built my own using supply’s at hobby lobby and a nail gun (making sure it was the right wood from this site) They seem to like it and am in the process making another one for their bigger viv. Recently removed the hide as they usually stay under the wood and added a bigger water bowl. (This is my first post trying to get used to this site)

Attachments

• 04DBB2E0-2B07-49AA-998B-FE97FE795930.jpeg
    04DBB2E0-2B07-49AA-998B-FE97FE795930.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 45

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
That looks very cool. I think my girl would love climbing it. I like the idea of two platforms so they don't fall all the way to the ground, if they were to step off the top.

Pwninnoobs

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes I had to tweak it a bit over a couple
weeks. The tank was free but deep and wanted to get them higher to the light but still have different levels of temp. They did jump and fall off which is why I had vines and sticks which solved the problem. As they get older and I get a shallower tank I was gonna do some sort of a staircase with the lights in the middle. The wood I got from hobby lobby was sealed and I haven’t had a problem since I was worried about fumes ect. That photo was from about 3 weeks ago. They really
Grow fast. That literally costs me 14 dollars to build. I didn’t use glue just nails and made sure none were visible. They seem to like it.