• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

craigslist at it again

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is sad that this is a constant thing we see. If only they would all listen like you did, no one would loose a toe due to a dragon attack.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yea, i'm really glad i joined this forum. my guys would probably be miserable if i hadn't. they're all happy, separated, and hopefully healthy. posted in DIET section about my situation. off topic, but i believe i've heard on here somewhere that air conditioning can make them slow down during the summer? my guys have slowed down a bit since we turned our A/C on and figured that's why.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, that was a theory that my hubby and I had. Our herp vet thought it was interesting and quite a possibility. We keep our house cooooolllldddd. Can't stand it hot anymore.

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Renee said:
Yes, that was a theory that my hubby and I had. Our herp vet thought it was interesting and quite a possibility. We keep our house cooooolllldddd. Can't stand it hot anymore.

And so your beardies are less active? Have you tried not keeping it so cold and noticed a change?

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Renee said:

My two oldest beardies usually go into semi brumation in late August. This year Magick is slowing down quite a bit since the middle of July. Having the A/C on could possibly be the cause but I get sick when I am hot. So the temps have to stay the same.