• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Concerned that he just ate too much

JenB

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have been ordering crickets and dubia online. Over labor day the shipping charges went up, and PetSmart was out of crickets, so I ordered from Flukers for the first time. They came in today loose in the box, not in cups! The box was bigger than the 2 small cricket keeps I have, so I had to open it in Puff's tank. Note he has only had greens for a couple of days now, so he was excited about the fresh buffet of loose crickets! I got *most of them into the keeps, and my daughter and I kept trying to grab the loose ones, but even now there's a few in there. He probably ate 50-60! He seemed perfectly happy about it all too! Will he be ok though? He's never been given more than 35 before and those were smaller.
He's basking and digesting right now! And he looks very fat