• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Camera

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
My guy loves to watch me. If I’m working in the room, every time I glance at him he is staring at me. I never get to see him running around his enclosure. When I leave and return I’ll find him laying in a different spot, then he watches me. He’ll move for feeding time or bath time, but I’m thinking of putting up a small camera so I can watch from phone or tablet so I can see what he does when I’m not around. Nice to know what he likes and doesn’t when I get ideas for new decor. Any idea on types of camera?

Dr. D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Video recording is tricky because of the bright lights in the tank. I have not found a good one yet.