• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bio tank

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
How many of the Coco Bliss packs would you go with for a 48L x 24L x 24W tank?
thanks again
I just finished my bearded dragon bioactive tank and one was plenty.
20200626_204932.jpg

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
And a little off topic but are you gonna have any baby bearded dragons for sale any time soon? I’m going to go with dragon I saw at Petco but if you have any available I’d like to bring my business to you?
I'm sorry but I'm not going to have any soon, the soonest I'm going to have any is going to be two and a half months.

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
And a little off topic but are you gonna have any baby bearded dragons for sale any time soon? I’m going to go with dragon I saw at Petco but if you have any available I’d like to bring my business to you?
I just finished my bearded dragon bioactive tank and one was plenty.View attachment 22452
thanks much. I actually bought one of the bags of Coca Bliss but wasn’t sure if it was enough for my terrarium. As always thanks so much for your help.

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hey Silver dragons. Your terrarium looks great. How often do you clean up ”poop”?And what color is the poop?thanks
I go back every week and clean up any bearded dragon poop I see that the springtails didn't get. It is normal colored? Also why did you put poop in quotation marks?

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello again, I’m finally getting my terrarium up to speed. Mixing the coco bliss substrate. I’m planning on getting my dragon in the next couple days. Getting excited. For my biotank how many plants is suggested? For a Zen Habitats 48x24x24

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello again, I’m finally getting my terrarium up to speed. Mixing the coco bliss substrate. I’m planning on getting my dragon in the next couple days. Getting excited. For my biotank how many plants is suggested? For a Zen Habitats 48x24x24
However many you want. It depends on what you like best, my cage is a little sparse and could probably use more. I would suggest at least four but it depends on the size of the plants and what accessories you have.
20200708_213414.jpg

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello again, any last suggestions before bringing my dragon home. Should I get temp and humidity up to par first? Any other help would be great.thanks.

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Also I have this. It’s some sort of sand that I had for my aquarium. Is it just for aquariums or can it used for dragons as well?thanks
9ACA52B0-5990-4630-B48A-B56BD6A170C1.jpeg

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
For the substrate you want to use 70% cocoa fiber, 20% sand and 10% moss then add extra moss and leaves on top.
Please pardon my lack of math skills. If the cocoa fiber is 10 lbs how many pounds should the sand be and how many pounds should moss be?Again sorry for my poor math skills