• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Big Boy Now!

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Dex is getting so big. Hard to think about how small he was. We're snuggling . . . well for the minute he'll actually sit there. Then he's off down my leg and onto the floor to explore. Forgive my jammies. lol

IMG_1273.JPG

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
About how old is dex ? He definitely has been packing on the quarantine pounds..
Let's see . . . I got him in mid-June and he was 8 weeks old . . . so he's roughly 11 months now give or take a week or two. I know right. He's a little porker. Think it's those worms he's now getting as a treat.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Lol. My dragon is only about 2 months 3 weeks old. I have had him for 2 months an 1 week(I know that to young to sell I did not no at the time). He’s getting so big.
Awwww he was just a tiny one. So sweet. They grow fast, though. Seems like just yesterday Dex was just a teeny thing and I was fretting constantly. I got him on June 17 or 27. Can't seem to remember which day unless I look at my calandar. Know it was one or the other. lol

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Let's see . . . I got him in mid-June and he was 8 weeks old . . . so he's roughly 11 months now give or take a week or two. I know right. He's a little porker. Think it's those worms he's now getting as a treat.
I thought he looked about a year old :) , my girl is about 1n4 months , what kind of worms is he getting?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Lol. My dragon is only about 2 months 3 weeks old. I have had him for 2 months an 1 week(I know that to young to sell I did not no at the time). He’s getting so big.
Well we all make mistakes, but frank looks like hes in a good home and hes cared for, if anything youll end up having a better bond with him :) but be prepared if frank one day becomes franchesca

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well we all make mistakes, but frank looks like hes in a good home and hes cared for, if anything youll end up having a better bond with him :) but be prepared if frank one day becomes franchesca
Witch means what? What is franchesca. And ya frank already has a strong bond he spleeps on me if I handle with a nigh before bed. And if he has any signs of stress like stress marks about 30 seconds after i pick him up they are gone