• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Best place to sell old terrariums? Craigslist??

Snowyowl953

Bearded Dragon Egg
Salutations!

I hope everyone’s dragons are feeling great today!

I posted this in the “For Sale” category as well, but dues anyone know where the best place to sell old terrariums might be? I was thinking Craigslist, but I was wondering if there might be a proper reptile supply resale or exchange site out there…

Thanks in advance for any info!!

Steph

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Salutations!

I hope everyone’s dragons are feeling great today!

I posted this in the “For Sale” category as well, but dues anyone know where the best place to sell old terrariums might be? I was thinking Craigslist, but I was wondering if there might be a proper reptile supply resale or exchange site out there…

Thanks in advance for any info!!

Steph
I don't know if any specific places but I always send people to Craigslist or FB marketplace to find tanks