• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

beardies sleeping on blankets

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I leave an old work shirt in there and he loves to suggle into it. I take it out also so he can move around cuz otherwise he just hangs out on it.

Laark

Hatchling Dragon
baby blankets? any particular kind? chief hates fleece, and anything super soft. she likes rough textures it seems.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
baby blankets? any particular kind? chief hates fleece, and anything super soft. she likes rough textures it seems.

Yes. I wonder why that is. She hates rough textures. I guess I have a spoiled beardie. I spoiled her a little bit more today. I bought her some waxworms and she never had them until today. She ate four.

Laark

Hatchling Dragon
Yes. I wonder why that is. She hates rough textures. I guess I have a spoiled beardie. I spoiled her a little bit more today. I bought her some waxworms and she never had them until today. She ate four.
I keep trying to find some here. But none of the stores carry them. I guess Ill order them when I order dubias D:

did she like them though?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh yeah. She was attacking her plate for more. I bought them at Petco.

Laark

Hatchling Dragon
I might have to look there. my own beardie has just tried nopales for the first time.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mine didn't really like nopales. She glared at them and then at me: Like: What is this? You giving me something I never had before. Take it away.

She does like guava.

She's in the collard greens mood recently. Refuses to eat turnip greens now. :/

Laark

Hatchling Dragon
mine wont touch anything if she knows there are crickets. i think I might have to move the tank with crickets to another room for her to eat her greens D:

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mine will eat her greens and then have her crickets later. She'll stare at her crickets' tank for a while until I get them. Then out comes her tongue.