• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardies not waking

Castick01

Bearded Dragon Egg
live in south fl I've had my beautiful beardies for over four years now and I put them out all the time to get sun and yesterday I did what I always did they are healthy happy little berries but yesterday they both went to sleep and they look like they are dead anyone know what the heck is going on I know about burmating but they both at the same time weird please help

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Could they have eaten something? What kind of lighting do you have? Is it old?, this is very important, absolutely NO “compact” “coil” UVBs , you need a long tubular uvb, the fixture needs to have a reflector in it, and be 60% the length of the enclosure , i live in the middle of Florida, it’s getting hotter not colder, they shouldn’t be brumating yet , if at all.

Castick01

Bearded Dragon Egg
Could they have eaten something? What kind of lighting do you have? Is it old?, this is very important, absolutely NO “compact” “coil” UVBs , you need a long tubular uvb, the fixture needs to have a reflector in it, and be 60% the length of the enclosure , i live in the middle of Florida, it’s getting hotter not colder, they shouldn’t be brumating yet , if at

Could they have eaten something? What kind of lighting do you have? Is it old?, this is very important, absolutely NO “compact” “coil” UVBs , you need a long tubular uvb, the fixture needs to have a reflector in it, and be 60% the length of the enclosure , i live in the middle of Florida, it’s getting hotter not colder, they shouldn’t be brumating yet , if at all.
The male is 3 my female is 4 1/2 they were both very healthy the tank is lighted uv and heat in one I just tested the light to make sure that it's producing uv and it is. I put them outside yesterday for some sun and I left for a couple hours I usually bring them in before I leave but I forgot yesterday and I guess while I was gone it rained there was no signs of weakness in them they were very active and just came home they were both not awake just laying there like they were sleeping but I don't think they are I know if you put them on their back it could be uncomfortable and they will like react but I get nothing no slow breathe nothing