• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie identity?

Sander Andrade

Juvenile Dragon
Hi guys I have been looking around the web for identification of beardies, I cannot seem to identify mine. If anyone could please help me out here I'd appreciate it [emoji2]
19f0b719acbce841b0f10a6a95e9d89c.jpg
6ff06ebc022e28dce824f3cf23bcb0e5.jpg
018dbffe71df5cc52036359a9f62d59c.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum and good looking dragon..
Looks to be just a normal or common bearded dragon..
Just FYI beardies can't sense heat from their bellies so they can get easily burned..they only sense heat from above..

Sander Andrade

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome to the forum and good looking dragon..
Looks to be just a normal or common bearded dragon..
Just FYI beardies can't sense heat from their bellies so they can get easily burned..they only sense heat from above..
Thank you for the info! I didn't know about their bellies [emoji28]

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you for the info! I didn't know about their bellies [emoji28]

No problem thats what we are here for..if you look in the general info section at the top we've put together tons of info for reference. I would normally say look under several of our comments to find links but with using mobile apps those dont show and im also not on my computer at the moment lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sander Andrade

Juvenile Dragon
No problem thats what we are here for..if you look in the general info section at the top we've put together tons of info for reference. I would normally say look under several of our comments to find links but with using mobile apps those dont show and im also not on my computer at the moment lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Noted!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I agree, just a beautiful normal dragon. There some pinned posts when you go to the general information section, they are the posts at the very top of the list. There you will find info about basic care and lights etc.