• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie furniture

nova

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Just thought I'd share my recent attempts at being creative with my guys enclosure. I hope you enjoy, let me know what you think. I'm getting ready to make another for a recent rescue so ideas are appreciated.

SD530072.jpg

SD530076.jpg

SD530077.jpg

Here's the second one.
SD530075.jpg

SD530080.jpg

SD530081.jpg

Thanks for looking,
nova

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Looks good. Very creative.

Just keep in mind that caves and half logs are not hide spots. Beardies like to wedge themselves in to dark, tight areas. Like cracks and crevices.
DSC01765.jpg

Without the flash on my camera I would not be able to see this dragon. If they look stuck, its a good hide spot :)

BillyJack

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sweet looking poo colored cave! i mean no dis on it all...it just resembles...nevermind! You made this yourself? Nice...how?!

BeardedD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Its always fun to get creative when it comes to habitats... especially if you have a lot of room to do so.

HUNTEQ

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You should make a rock couch that they can get up on and a TV for decorative purposes. :) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(