• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie faves

Liv

Bearded Dragon Egg
Spyro loves to watch Netflix and the TV when I'm gaming. I noticed he pays attention to BBC documentaries, The Office and Supernatural. He also really liked House of 1000 corpses and The Devil's Rejects (he got up on the coffee table and stared intently at the screen for both movies) He isn't very interested in animated shows, but he also loves to watch me play the Mass Effect trilogy and Bioshock Infinite (he doesn't pay attention to the first two bioshock games so he must like something from the third. Maybe the colors?). He also really likes the song Echos by Pink Floyd and moonlight sonota by Beethoven and he REALLY doesn't like Avenged Sevenfold lol. He actively runs away when it comes on. Do all beardies have such specific entertainment preferences?