• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie Eye Colors!

What color are your beardie's eyes?

• Total voters

Itio

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was curious what color of eyes your beardies had!
I've never seen a beardie with the same eye color as my big boy, Stubbs. His are a steel grey, so I've always been curious about other people's dragons!

GojiraMama

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
EMo66oDUwAEu9jK

Gojira's eyes are coffee-and-cream! This isn't the best angle, the coffee color is more spread out over the cream than it looks in this one.

Although their scale colors were very similar, my previous beardie boy had VERY different eyes that I didn't get any good macro shots of while he was still with us. Stevie Ray's eyes were NEON ORANGE with a thin vivid yellow ring around the pupil. Both boys shared mostly cream/tan/grey body colors & a chocolate tone around their belly spots & those lovely apricot spectacles. Stevie had apricot freckles in his beard, while Gojira has just one above his right eye.