• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

bearded dragon stool

shaunadi

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi, my bearded dragon boris is 8 months old and today he was super angry because he saw his reflection. i let him out to roam then he pooped. ive never seen liquid bearded dragon stool that looks like this, should i be concerned?
image.jpg

David Daniels

Hatchling Dragon
Honestly, if he got all worked up and stressed its very possible his food went right through him. If your catching my drift lol. My beardie has had this kind of stool a rare few times, because of an influx of eating veggies/watery foods (even though he doesnt like them and its a pain to get them down the hatch).

shaunadi

Bearded Dragon Egg
Honestly, if he got all worked up and stressed its very possible his food went right through him. If your catching my drift lol. My beardie has had this kind of stool a rare few times, because of an influx of eating veggies/watery foods (even though he doesnt like them and its a pain to get them down the hatch).
i understand lol. i did feed him a few veggies today and his beard was BLACK for the first time so i guess he had a bad day

David Daniels

Hatchling Dragon
i understand lol. i did feed him a few veggies today and his beard was BLACK for the first time so i guess he had a bad day
VERY possible lol. Just like a kid in my opinion, get a little too upset and anxious, and you better believe potty time is gonna come sooner rather than later. If it doesnt change, I'd try to change up the diet a bit, maybe whatever veggies you gave him that day dont digest well in his stomach.

shaunadi

Bearded Dragon Egg
VERY possible lol. Just like a kid in my opinion, get a little too upset and anxious, and you better believe potty time is gonna come sooner rather than later. If it doesnt change, I'd try to change up the diet a bit, maybe whatever veggies you gave him that day dont digest well in his stomach.
ive gave him the same veggies as usual (cucumber and celery) and they usually go down well and his stool is usually healthy. i think it was just his anger. his beard was SUPER BLACK.