• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon size?

EbrietasDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a good guesstimate of how big my girl (who i recently was able to see is actually a boy but I've called her a girl from day one so) will get? I read an article that had a little chart with sizes and weights and what to expect.
She(he) is 8.5 months old, she measures 18 inches and yesterday she weighed 348g. I'm hoping she gets big, however she's always been called "petite" by the girls at the vet *rolls eyes*, sooo idk. I feel like she doesn't have that typical big fat beardie belly either even tho she usually eats like a tank. Maybe she's just still growing?
Beardie Size Chart Article

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a good guesstimate of how big my girl (who i recently was able to see is actually a boy but I've called her a girl from day one so) will get? I read an article that had a little chart with sizes and weights and what to expect.
She(he) is 8.5 months old, she measures 18 inches and yesterday she weighed 348g. I'm hoping she gets big, however she's always been called "petite" by the girls at the vet *rolls eyes*, sooo idk. I feel like she doesn't have that typical big fat beardie belly either even tho she usually eats like a tank. Maybe she's just still growing?
Beardie Size Chart Article
They actually get all their length the first year, and the second year is when they really bulk up, my girl has put on quite a bit.

EbrietasDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
They actually get all their length the first year, and the second year is when they really bulk up, my girl has put on quite a bit.
Oh wow I didn't know that! That's a relief! I've been sitting here like.. why doesn't she have a huge belly?! She's not skinny or anything, just not the big chonks you usually see when you think of a beardie.
I wonder how big she's going to get.. from the chart above, it sounds like shes on the bigger end of the scale so far.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Oh wow I didn't know that! That's a relief! I've been sitting here like.. why doesn't she have a huge belly?! She's not skinny or anything, just not the big chonks you usually see when you think of a beardie.
I wonder how big she's going to get.. from the chart above, it sounds like shes on the bigger end of the scale so far.
I think girls are normal between 335-385, last time i checked my girl is 410? I think your beardie could make it to 380 easily, I prefer to keep my girl on the skinner side , a lil belly but not a gut