• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Needs Help

Kylie C

Hatchling Dragon
My friend sent me an ad from Facebook Marketplace about a 180 gal glass tank for sale and “the lizard comes with it”. I know nothing about the lizard but I’m sure if you asked the guy he’ll tell you more info. I didn’t inquire because I can’t take in another beardie at this time. Anyways, the beardie is living on gravel and it kind of looks like a sad situation. Based on the photo it doesn’t seem like he has adequate lighting and heat. Not sure if he just had it set up weird for the sake of the photo but regardless this beardie is not wanted and should go to a good home. I don’t know the sellers situation so please don’t attack him this beardie might not have been his and he’s trying to rehome it for a friend. Idk if that’s what’s up but please be respectful. Located in Flint Mi.