• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon gulping?

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So lately frank has been puffing out his beard and then in a second he pulls it in is this normal.( he does not puff his beard at me just randomly like while basking)

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds normal to me, my beardie will hiccup every now and again after her morning stretches, did you know beardies can squeek? I was watching a utube video and the persons lizard let out a little squeek while she was stretching and puffin :)

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Sounds normal to me, my beardie will hiccup every now and again after her morning stretches, did you know beardies can squeek? I was watching a utube video and the persons lizard let out a little squeek while she was stretching and puffin :)
Nope as far as I know he has never made a sound apart from like the his fisrt day he hissed a hit

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Nope as far as I know he has never made a sound apart from like the his fisrt day he hissed a hit
Lol he hissed at you? Aweee my beardie only hissed at me once , but then again i did wake her up in the middle of the night to see if she was alive(i was worried my first 3 months) I practically lived in the tank with her

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Lol he hissed at you? Aweee my beardie only hissed at me once , but then again i did wake her up in the middle of the night to see if she was alive(i was worried my first 3 months) I practically lived in the tank with her
Lol same when ou first get them to thats all you think about. And ya I just put my hand in there not to pick him up but just to get me used to him and then he puffed his little tiny bearde stoob back and hissed