• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bdf bearded of the month

Knowinghades63

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here’s my girl with here collar green hat.

Attachments

• 99538093-A4E0-49E4-9427-FC80155BD635.jpeg
    99538093-A4E0-49E4-9427-FC80155BD635.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45

Smithy

Hatchling Dragon
Here is my pair of Western Australian Dwarf Pogona Dragons.
The male Ely is a Barbata from sub tropical North West Western Australia. My female Ebony is a Pogona Minor from South West Western Australia.

Attachments

• 20201109_170014.jpg
    20201109_170014.jpg
    1,005 KB · Views: 22

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
Here is my pair of Western Australian Dwarf Pogona Dragons.
The male Ely is a Barbata from sub tropical North West Western Australia. My female Ebony is a Pogona Minor from South West Western Australia.
they are so cool most people who don't know alot about reptiles only think is only one type bearded dragon meanwhile there is like what 12 different species of bearded dragon that inhabitiat the austrilla country

Smithy

Hatchling Dragon
they are so cool most people who don't know alot about reptiles only think is only one type bearded dragon meanwhile there is like what 12 different species of bearded dragon that inhabitiat the austrilla country
And many " intermittent " species where various species cross over into neighbouring territories. This is what makes humidity levels and temperatures different in sub tropical, tropical, arid and cold temperatures environments.
Sometimes throw bachs survive the normally adverse conditions. I have had mostly success, but for example, the latest batch had droplets of water, and I cotton balled it off. Everything was fine. Then all of a sudden, the eggs have collapsed around the tiny creatures, who are still not moving. I hope that its just they are still slumbering, absorbing their albumum. I did change their tub into fresh vermiculite. Wish me luck! There should be another several pups i hope arriving soon. I have never noticed the water droplets appear like that before, so did reduce the humidity a bit.
20210105_154639.jpg
Here is the most recent picture for you. They are sleeping, so took advantage. They can move quite suddenly and cover great distance in a flash, so I normally don't handle them. They are now 5 weeks old.
16101230800834199204586984416384.jpg
20210105_140905.jpg
received_2798813427052816.jpeg
16101234513475011625082584169379.jpg

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
And many " intermittent " species where various species cross over into neighbouring territories. This is what makes humidity levels and temperatures different in sub tropical, tropical, arid and cold temperatures environments.
Sometimes throw bachs survive the normally adverse conditions. I have had mostly success, but for example, the latest batch had droplets of water, and I cotton balled it off. Everything was fine. Then all of a sudden, the eggs have collapsed around the tiny creatures, who are still not moving. I hope that its just they are still slumbering, absorbing their albumum. I did change their tub into fresh vermiculite. Wish me luck! There should be another several pups i hope arriving soon. I have never noticed the water droplets appear like that before, so did reduce the humidity a bit. View attachment 25054Here is the most recent picture for you. They are sleeping, so took advantage. They can move quite suddenly and cover great distance in a flash, so I normally don't handle them. They are now 5 weeks old.View attachment 25057View attachment 25055View attachment 25059View attachment 25060
they are so cute and are those guys hard to find in the pet trade