• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bathroom concerns??

WeirdBeard23

Bearded Dragon Egg
My weird lil beardie has been slighty worrying me she hasnt been going to the bathroom but once a week she usually would go every two days ive recently moved an i have gotten her a bigger tank i thought it was bc I still need to get a hotter bulb bc I'm using the ones frm her original tank but i would take her with me on hot days in the summer but its colder now so I dont take her outside anymore what else could I do to help this issue she has a daily diet & I've tried warm baths too but its not improving?? I NEED ADVICE PLEASE??

Attachments

• 20190826_141608.jpg
    20190826_141608.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 16

WeirdBeard23

Bearded Dragon Egg
I has increased how many meal worms she gets ... Im new to this shes only a juvenile my Bf got her as a christmas present 12/15/18 & she was tiny then now shes about 10" to 12" long Im constantly reading & looking things up to learn as much as I can I had the 10 gallon starter kit in the begining an just recently got her a 50 gallon tank I only changed the substrate it is ting woodchips? The man at the pet store said it was the best one to start her in bc Im still not fully comfortable with sand since shes still young I havent had a chance to buy new lights yet Im still using the 25 / 50w bulbs that came with the starter but I feed her live feeders in her smaller tank bc I didnt want her accidentally eating the substrate besides that Im still a work in progress as a Beardie Mum