• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Back in the reptile game

Crabs Mcjones

Juvenile Dragon
Hi everyone,
Crabs Mcjones here.
I've kept reptiles most of my life. From snakes to lizards to turtles and tortoises. I stepped away from the hobby to pursue another one. I went into saltwater coral reef keeping. I'm currently a moderator over on reef2reef and still very much enjoy reef keeping, but a series of unfortunate events have occured which made me leave the hobby. I decided to come back to what I'm good at, keeping reptiles. I ordered a baby male bearded dragon from a breeder, and all my equipment is rolling in. The enclosure will be setup before they ship my beardie out.
I look forward to conversing with you all on the forum and becoming a member of this community.

Thanks,

Crabs

Reactions: N W