• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby bearded dragons

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello all, I was planning on bringing home a new baby bearded dragon in mid May. So much researching. I’m still not 100% confident in my studies. But I feel I’m ready to jump in with the knowledge I have. To the point, I’m not comfortable buying a dragon from anyone other than, at minimum, a small business. Can anyone vouch for anyone with a dragon for sale. I’d consider a private owner but prefer the small business route.thanks much.

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, I actually have bearded dragon eggs incubating right now not sure if they're going to hatch but if they do they are going to need a home!

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hey Silver dragons are there any new dragons available yet? If not when do you expect them to be ready?thanks
Sorry but I have some sad news. While we were on vacation ants somehow got in and killed the eggs. I have Good News too we are planning on getting another adult female soon and we plan on breeding her so if all goes well we should have baby bearded dragons in 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 months if you're willing to wait.