• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Awesome DIY build

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Researching the different kinds of beardie got a bit confusing for me....so I have no idea what Puff is, but we live him anyway :) He's a bit of a rascal. Puff refuses to eat nutrigrubs, superworms, or small dubias. He will only eat the big dubias we have (I think they are 1/2") he ate 1 this morning and 3 this evening. I'm assuming he is eating enough as he runs away when he doesn't want anymore. We were super excited to see him nibble on some dandelion leaves today too!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Likely just a common bearded dragon with some citrus coloring.

Double d

Hatchling Dragon
Researching the different kinds of beardie got a bit confusing for me....so I have no idea what Puff is, but we live him anyway :) He's a bit of a rascal. Puff refuses to eat nutrigrubs, superworms, or small dubias. He will only eat the big dubias we have (I think they are 1/2") he ate 1 this morning and 3 this evening. I'm assuming he is eating enough as he runs away when he doesn't want anymore. We were super excited to see him nibble on some dandelion leaves today too!

Yeah I tried to figure out what kind I had but it's pretty tough and confusing.. someone else told
Me what I had.. but by then I didn't care.. my smalles dragon didn't care to eat certain things either but the apetite will catch up to your puff just be careful the bigger Dubia can cause impaction happen to my smallest dragon.

Dogdayz1215

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah I tried to figure out what kind I had but it's pretty tough and confusing.. someone else told
Me what I had.. but by then I didn't care.. my smalles dragon didn't care to eat certain things either but the apetite will catch up to your puff just be careful the bigger Dubia can cause impaction happen to my smallest dragon.
Good to know! I'll keep an eye on him. So far he is pooping once a day. The roaches mostly fit between is eyes which iv heard is the point to measure.

Dogdayz1215

Juvenile Dragon
On side note of the furniture I made for Puff........so far it's holding up nicely. Puff even likes to climb the vertical pieces!