• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Away from home

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
I'm on a camping trip with a friend (who is being a hermit, and has been ignoring everyone for most of the trip) but Nero is in the care of my parents while I'm away. and I really want to go home. I've been on my laptop and I came here so I could see a picture of my baby. Not only has my friend stayed in her room pretty much all day, my parents are not good caretakers. I went away for one night at the same friends house, I came home to find out, my parents were "busy running the garage sale" and did not turn Nero's lamp on, or even feed her. I came home to a cold and hungry lizard, and I broke down in tears. I wrote them a more accurate list, and last time I came home to a healthy beardie. So maybe I shouldn't worry?

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm on a camping trip with a friend (who is being a hermit, and has been ignoring everyone for most of the trip) but Nero is in the care of my parents while I'm away. and I really want to go home. I've been on my laptop and I came here so I could see a picture of my baby. Not only has my friend stayed in her room pretty much all day, my parents are not good caretakers. I went away for one night at the same friends house, I came home to find out, my parents were "busy running the garage sale" and did not turn Nero's lamp on, or even feed her. I came home to a cold and hungry lizard, and I broke down in tears. I wrote them a more accurate list, and last time I came home to a healthy beardie. So maybe I shouldn't worry?
I wouldn’t worry tooo much. Just make sure to write very descriptive instrustions. Or if you have a friend you can trust you could have him/her come over and you could tell her or him how to take care of your dragon. Maybe have him/her come for a couple days for 15 min or so to see if they remember how to do it and remind him or her if they don’t remember!

Latest posts