• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anything I have to add?

Mireha

Hatchling Dragon
Here's my setup but I do have an exact second tank for when there bigger.
dab9c0c4199756742b29f6e8b2996a4f.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
It is gorgeous! I am planning on moving Iroh to a 55 gallon when he gets a bit bigger

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Also light cycle 12 hours day lights on q2 hours a day lights of and do him a favor for 6 dollars get a nighttime heat lamp while lights are off it won't interrupt his sleeping. Not the red one they have a daylight bulb and a night time heat lamp bulb looks like an incandesent bulb. 6 dollars.

Mireha

Hatchling Dragon
Do
Also light cycle 12 hours day lights on q2 hours a day lights of and do him a favor for 6 dollars get a nighttime heat lamp while lights are off it won't interrupt his sleeping. Not the red one they have a daylight bulb and a night time heat lamp bulb looks like an incandesent bulb. 6 dollars.

do you by any chance have a picture of the box for the lightbulb? Knowing me I will buy him the wrong bulb.

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
4a7125aac30ba96c75a6232b6c83e240.jpg

They have different watts I would get the most you can because it does not give off heat like a basking bulb. I think that have 100w or 80w

Mireha

Hatchling Dragon
O
4a7125aac30ba96c75a6232b6c83e240.jpg

They have different watts I would get the most you can because it does not give off heat like a basking bulb. I think that have 100w or 80w

okay perfect now I would know what to look for!!! Thank you :)

Is it normal for them to pop out their eyes all creepy about it then put them back in......

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Arugula is good for greens but mustard and collard greens are the best. Do the mustard and collard greens.

Mireha

Hatchling Dragon
Yeah the eye pop freaks me out too. Lol does your wave yet.

okay cool just making sure lol
And at the store I waved at him and he freaked out and got super excited. When he calmed down he waved back at me! That is when I was like yup I have to take you home :p
But when I got him he has been giving me the stink eye the whole time lol he already took after my other pet!!!

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
These are my first reptiles and I can't believe how intelligent and personality wise they are the best pets in the .

Mireha

Hatchling Dragon
These are my first reptiles and I can't believe how intelligent and personality wise they are the best pets in the .

Yes reptiles are amazing pets!!!! He will be my third reptile but first dragon! And all of mine are crazy different haha

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Lol the stink eye they think there sneaky when there on my chest they like to keep burrowing to get a good spot to pass out.

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Mariah it was good to talk to you tonight I added you and everyone on this site is all about helping us out so our dragons are happy and healthy. Get in touch with me anytime. Those tanks I got are the 50 gallon Nat geo terranium. The doors in the front are a must. So much easier and I feed them in a different tank the crickets because if they don't get all the crickets, the crickets can actually bite them at night not a good thing but I feed the greens and anything in a bowl in main tank.

Mireha

Hatchling Dragon
Mariah it was good to talk to you tonight I added you and everyone on this site is all about helping us out so our dragons are happy and healthy. Get in touch with me anytime. Those tanks I got are the 50 gallon Nat geo terranium. The doors in the front are a must. So much easier and I feed them in a different tank the crickets because if they don't get all the crickets, the crickets can actually bite them at night not a good thing but I feed the greens and anything in a bowl in main tank.

I will keep that in mind thank you and great talking to you too I really do appreciate all of the help!

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
One more thing I'm thinking about doing I got the privacy cling non adhesive glass covering for my viv. Reflections can really mess with bearded dragons. Dont get a background it actually clings on to the inside I got the frosted glass one to stop reflection I'll post a pic when it's done.

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
It's like the ones they use on shower Windows and doors. Make sure it's non adhesive so you don't introduce chemicals in the tank. I'll keep you posted.