• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Album

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Go to the Gallery link, click add media on the right hand side. It asks you where you want to add your media, click on the circle next to album. From there the very first option is create an album.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Are you using a phone or a computer? Are you using TapTalk?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
TapTalk is some sort of forum app that people use. Here are some pictures to help you.

When you click on Gallery his is what it looks like:
IMG_7352.JPG

On the right side click Add Media:
IMG_7353.JPG

Click on the circle next to An album then click on the box that says choose album and a pop down will open up with options:
IMG_7354.JPG

The very first option is create album:
IMG_7355.JPG

This pops up and walks you through. Among and creating your album. When done just select create album:
IMG_7356.JPG

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Under the picture it says enter title, you need to give it a name.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Right here, this needs to be filled out too, you left it blank. You give your album a name but you also need to name your photo and give a discription.

IMG_7363.JPG

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I just made an album to test it out. You don't need to add a description, just a title of the photo

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Okay so that is your name of the album. Click create Album. Another screen will open to allow you to add media. You pick your picture and your picture shows up in a box that says enter title underneath it, I circled it above. You need to enter a title to your PICTURE. It doesn't change the title of your album, it just gives your picture a name within the album. Then click save media and your photo will be put in your album.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Okay so I just looked and it shows that you have created 3 of the same album. I will go ahead and delete 2 of them so that you only have one. Now you can go to add media and chose an album. The pop up list will show your album and you can click on that as your destination. Upload your media (photo) and give the photo a name and save it and it will be saved in your album.