• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

??? (accinently stepped on)

theaviator15

Bearded Dragon Egg
So... I accidentally may have stepped on my bearded dragon, Homeboy. He seems okay, he's moving around. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. He's been sat on by a dog, fallen off a table, dropped by my mom. He's been through a lot, to put it lightly. He has always been alright, never shown signs of injury, always able to eat and move around. It's the same now. He's looking and acting fine. I'm just wondering what signs would be to take him to the vet. We don't have much money to spare, so I like to only take him in if I know for a fact something is wrong. Anyone know how tough beardies are?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So... I accidentally may have stepped on my bearded dragon, Homeboy. He seems okay, he's moving around. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. He's been sat on by a dog, fallen off a table, dropped by my mom. He's been through a lot, to put it lightly. He has always been alright, never shown signs of injury, always able to eat and move around. It's the same now. He's looking and acting fine. I'm just wondering what signs would be to take him to the vet. We don't have much money to spare, so I like to only take him in if I know for a fact something is wrong. Anyone know how tough beardies are?
Watch for black bearding - any unusual behavior -- he needs to be doing his normal thing - eating basking pooping w/ no black bearding- that is a sign of pain distress and mating as well -- it is not mating season -- just keep an eye on him and please be more careful w/ him -- poor guy --- dragons are pretty tough but sometimes they arent tough enough