• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A new look for Bearded Dragon Forum!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm very excited to announce a new look for BDF! I've been working very hard on building a new site for us, giving the forum a facelift and preparing our forum to be 100% mobile-friendly!
Most everything remains as it was, but you will notice that the colors and layout of the forum are a bit cleaner than they previously were. I welcome any of your constructive criticism and feedback, as always, so that we can all make BDF the best possible place for bearded dragon owners to congregate online!
Thanks for your support and thanks for making BDF the great place that it is!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Add it back where? It's still in the menu at the top of the page...

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I really like it Josh!! I also love the quick up and down arrows that is really nice!! And big Thank you's for Adding Yvonne to help get rid of the spammers!! It was really making it hard to get to our members that needed the help... as we were constantly deleting spam..