• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

4x2 Zen Habitat lighting

Lucygoosey

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! I have been getting different feedback on this and don’t know the best call. I just got a 120 gal zen habitat (4x2x2) and idk how to set up the lights. I have a t5 reptisun HO uvb. Idk if I should put it inside or outside. I’ve heard the tank filters out the uvb, but I’ve also heard that mine is high output enough to be ok. Pic attached - rn it’s hanging. I also had it in the middle then was told to move it further to the right. Pls advise !
A2D2B087-9C2B-440D-B657-BA2A52C9F442.jpeg
Zz

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello! I have been getting different feedback on this and don’t know the best call. I just got a 120 gal zen habitat (4x2x2) and idk how to set up the lights. I have a t5 reptisun HO uvb. Idk if I should put it inside or outside. I’ve heard the tank filters out the uvb, but I’ve also heard that mine is high output enough to be ok. Pic attached - rn it’s hanging. I also had it in the middle then was told to move it further to the right. Pls advise ! View attachment 30063Zz
Your tank is beautiful ---- however I would get something on the floor its too slippery --- either the rubber mat Zen sales or some slated ceramic tile or some textured NON adhesive shelf liner --- all can be cleaned w/ vinegar/ water 50/50--- as far as the UVB it needs to be inside the tank --- distance should be 12-15 inches w/ the basking decor directly under it ----- I am posting a pic of my tank its a Zen -- I have two of them -- basically set up the same way -- Blaze tank --- and Hiccups tank

Attachments

• Blaze tank 9-13-2021.jpg
    Blaze tank 9-13-2021.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Hiccup 6-26-21.jpg
    Hiccup 6-26-21.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 27