• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 babies

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can raise the light 3 inches to 5 no problem. I could make the holes in screen bigger too.
If its a wide hole the UVB can sit on the screen 8-10 inches directly above the basking decor -- post a pic of the screen please

Divine4

Bearded Dragon Egg
If its a wide hole the UVB can sit on the screen 8-10 inches directly above the basking decor -- post a pic of the screen please

Attachments

• 16338283101776154211597051180034.jpg
    16338283101776154211597051180034.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes it can sit on top of the tank --- 8-10 inches directly above the basking decor piece ---

Divine4

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes it can sit on top of the tank --- 8-10 inches directly above the basking decor piece ---
Great!! I thought I had read that somewhere, but not everything I have read has been correct! I really appreciate all your help!!

Mummabeardy

Juvenile Dragon
Great!! I thought I had read that somewhere, but not everything I have read has been correct! I really appreciate all your help!!
Now that everything in your tank is all sterilized, I would go back to that petstore and get your baby back. If they give you a hard time, ask for a supervisor/manager. That is your dragon, that you purchased! They have no right to keep him. I bet the guy wanted him for himself. That's what it sounds like-why else would he insist him staying for 3+ days?? I hope you get your baby back and he's better! He needs you!

Latest posts