• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

1st beardie -- 1st diy cage(w/pics) -- looking for feedback

EAGLES

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow, well.....that is amazing!
Two things, not enough time to build something quite that intricate and that would be very difficult to clean.

Also, I cleaned the viv last night with a 10:1 water and vinegar mix and just putting some pressure on some different areas caused more cracking of the cement, so now there are pink foam and white spray foam spots exposed.....
......sigh.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Also, I cleaned the viv last night with a 10:1 water and vinegar mix and just putting some pressure on some different areas caused more cracking of the cement, so now there are pink foam and white spray foam spots exposed.....
......sigh.

Oh no :eek:

Wow, well.....that is amazing!
Two things, not enough time to build something quite that intricate and that would be very difficult to clean.

I dont mind the cleaning part, what bothers me is the SAND, and somehow I dont think youll get the same effect with any other substrate :mad:

EAGLES

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I know...hate the thought of my time building it being wasted, but I just don't know...