• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

16 yr. old sadly leaves Sunny behind

Rosiex

Bearded Dragon Egg
48x24x24 Carolina Custom Cage with 3-sided background, lighting, carpet, hides, rocks for playing and basking, vines AND a sweet bearded dragon! The cage,etc was bought in Christmas 2020 when Sunny got too big. Any thoughts on how much I should sell all of this for?

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
48x24x24 Carolina Custom Cage with 3-sided background, lighting, carpet, hides, rocks for playing and basking, vines AND a sweet bearded dragon! The cage,etc was bought in Christmas 2020 when Sunny got too big. Any thoughts on how much I should sell all of this for?
A large enclosure could sell for a few hundred dollars, I think. The lighting depends on what you're using

Rosiex

Bearded Dragon Egg
A large enclosure could sell for a few hundred dollars, I think. The lighting depends on what you're using
Is this the right place to sell it, or where would be an appropriate place. I just don't want him to go to some random person that will not be a bearded dragon lover. The lighting is what he has had since Christmas. Also- would $300.00 be a good price?

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
Is this the right place to sell it, or where would be an appropriate place. I just don't want him to go to some random person that will not be a bearded dragon lover. The lighting is what he has had since Christmas. Also- would $300.00 be a good price?
Yes, I would say most people here are going to be respectable owners who will use the enclosure to create a good beardie setup. 300 is a bit cheap for such a big enclosure but still reasonable

Rosiex

Bearded Dragon Egg
OK! The whole set up cost me about $650.00(not counting Sunny!). I will sell it all for $350.00 if the person who buys it will PROMISE to be good to Sunny. He is really sweet.!

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
OK! The whole set up cost me about $650.00(not counting Sunny!). I will sell it all for $350.00 if the person who buys it will PROMISE to be good to Sunny. He is really sweet.!
Alright. I wish you the best of luck :)

Mummabeardy

Juvenile Dragon
Aww poor sunny! You should definitely post some pictures. But I would contact maybe your local animal shelter to point you in the right direction. Maybe they could recommend a hood place or know of a breeder? Just a thought! Good luck! :)

Rosiex

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am in Indanapolis, but I can make any kind of arrangements to get Sunny to you. Where are you? Tell me more about your set-up!

Toothless & Lil Man mommy

Hatchling Dragon
hello my name is Shantell i stay in Blackshear Ga, and i have every light different tanks and more I'm also getting a custom playpen for them to be able to roam free in my home at this time and ima have different little stations where they can layout or hide, dig, and even swim hole, carpet,rocks for playing and basking, vines oh and I'm also as well looking into whatever bugs that all my dragons would love to eat and breed them that way I know they will never run out plus i stay on 12 acres of land with all kind of different things i have found that will be very useful for they complete room i thought about with each space and make it be a different environment for that particular dragon also that I'm have them in but they will have they very own little room inside of one big normal size room that they will be kept in at night and the playpen will also be divide that way no one would see nor try to hurt each other as well and with lighting each one would have they own set up with basking heat and uv lighting also both is vey very spoiled rotten and will get much needed love and care if you would love or me to become its new owner i will always send you photos of her and more i always take them on little nature trails within our property as you can see lol thats how they fall asleep by laying on me or my daughter chest them we put them into they tanks and that's if for some reason they up to late i have both on a little sleep pattern when it come to other stuff they will always have these things hey little leashes so when we go outside for fresh air and for the girls they little sun dresses and of course we don't leave the guys out once he gets older to get him something fly lol i also mad them little sleeping bags that they love as well and that's one of little man playing peekaboo lol oh and with each ones leash and wings i thought bout putting they names they way everyone would know they names and if they're boys and girls in the last photo that was the beginner take for us since we wreally didnt know that much about them and i'm always watch and redoing everything up on whats going on with they guy

Attachments

• 20211019_025926.jpg
    20211019_025926.jpg
    813.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20211011_152507.jpg
    20211011_152507.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20211018_170912.jpg
    20211018_170912.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF3856.JPG
    DSCF3856.JPG