• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

$150 Bearded dragon, tank, and accessories for sale.

BriannaBasaraba

Bearded Dragon Egg
1 year old female bearded dragon. She’s very friendly. Comes with lizard, 40 gallon enclosure, all tank accessories included in the photo, and lighting. The meshing on one of lids is broken, but can be easily replaced. Looking for a good family to take care of her!
A45A31B4-3F10-4207-95B7-0157A1B3CFB2.jpeg
290AC600-DD5C-4BC5-B628-10D05DDEE2D8.jpeg
CB8DA015-CB6D-4055-BDB1-BBFCCACE5A45.jpeg

BriannaBasaraba

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m rehoming her because I’ve been pretty busy overall, and I haven’t really been able to pay as much attention to her as I would’ve liked. I think it would be better for her to get a new family, one which has more time.

BeardiesForever45

Hatchling Dragon
1 year old female bearded dragon. She’s very friendly. Comes with lizard, 40 gallon enclosure, all tank accessories included in the photo, and lighting. The meshing on one of lids is broken, but can be easily replaced. Looking for a good family to take care of her!View attachment 24035View attachment 24036View attachment 24037
I'll consider it :). I know rehoming is not something anyone wants to do, but trust me, it is the best thing. So glad she'll find a good home soon I'm sure

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Michigan. I don’t know much about shipping pets, but it could possibly work.
Depending on where the buyer is located, you may need to pack a hot/cold pack in with your beardie. As a fellow Michigander, it's safe to say you're going to need a heat pack to ship the beardie. Most states are probably pretty chilly right now. There are many excellent videos on YouTube on how to ship reptiles:
is one of them.
For the tank, you'll need to figure out how to ship it. It's a large package, and unless you can disassemble it it's going to cost a lot to ship. I'd be impressed if it arrived at its destination without damage.
The accessories can be packed into a separate box, but be extra careful with wrapping the fragile stuff.

You may want to ship the beardie after the supplies arrives so that everything is set up and ready. Try to get her delivered overnight so she doesn't have to spend too long in the box.

BriannaBasaraba

Bearded Dragon Egg
Depending on where the buyer is located, you may need to pack a hot/cold pack in with your beardie. As a fellow Michigander, it's safe to say you're going to need a heat pack to ship the beardie. Most states are probably pretty chilly right now. There are many excellent videos on YouTube on how to ship reptiles:
is one of them.
For the tank, you'll need to figure out how to ship it. It's a large package, and unless you can disassemble it it's going to cost a lot to ship. I'd be impressed if it arrived at its destination without damage.
The accessories can be packed into a separate box, but be extra careful with wrapping the fragile stuff.

You may want to ship the beardie after the supplies arrives so that everything is set up and ready. Try to get her delivered overnight so she doesn't have to spend too long in the box.
Okay, thank you so much! I will definitely look into it and see what the better option is. There’s the risk of breaking her cage and her dying on the way. Wouldn’t want that to happen.