• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

120 gallon for 50$

devioustearex

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! I am about to get a 3 year old female beardie who comes with her 50 gallon tank (with sand sadly).

However, I found a 120 gallon tank for only $50 because it is cracked on the bottom and will not hold water. I am so thankful! I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on the best way to decorate this large of a tank. I want to add some plants (fake probably) to add coverage along with hide spots. However with a tank this long for one beardie should I also have two basking spots? Any ideas?

Thank you!

devioustearex

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay great! I found some tile I can buy that will fit. Her uvb light I am ordering but she will have a shorter one for now in her original tank. I may avoid the plants for now and wait to see if she seems to need anything. Hopefully I get the tank and her tomorrow!