• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

1 1/2 year old Beardie

Lucas Merriman

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a Beardie that Is in need of a better home and, owner then I am. The situation isnt fair to him where I have him anymore. He is an awesome buddy. He does great being handled and, he will come with everything I have for him including his cage. Ive been the only owner of him. I first off can sadly admit I have no business owning a reptile. My house is not for him. I have a cat and, every time he sees him no matter what he flips out. Theres no way I can always 100% of the time keep the cat away from his cage. He hates the cat. The cat is the wives animal and, he's been around a lot longer then the beardie. This isnt fair. I do take him to a lot he gets to be out so he is very hand friendly. Hes not a huge veggie fan but, not a lot are ha ha. He does eat them. I do have him on crickets and, wax worms and, super worms. He can go to the right home free of charge. Please please please if you are the right person give him the home he deserves. Please please please. He deserves so much better. I will keep him if its not the right fit if needed. I don't want to just have him go to a home where he won't be taken care of. Ive got everything to start you off in the right direction. Ive got about a thousand dollars in euipmt for him that im willing to give you to give him that right home. Hes a fancy bearded dragon and, his name is Karl. If interested shoot me a text or email or call. 612-816-0039 my name is Luke. No I won't ship. Im doing this for free so he can go to the right place. I am in Minnesota the city of Jordan.

Attachments

• IMG_5320.jpeg
    IMG_5320.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 53

Lucas Merriman

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have no idea why the rest of the phots are not uploading. I have a 50 gallon really nice front door opening cage as well