• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

“Bud” Columbus, Ohio

Kpontius

Hatchling Dragon
I inherited a bearded dragon from my grandson. We call him Bud but really don’t know if it’s a female or male. Bud was bought as a baby dragon from Petsmart. He is now maybe a little over 2 yrs old. I have him in a 75 gal tank. Also when I moved him from his 40 gal tank, I put Dubai roaches in it. I didn’t want a colony but I got it anyway. I will included all with Bud. Bud needs to be placed in a home that will be willing to work with him since him I have not gotten him out a lot . He is thriving because he is fed well . I would not know how to ship him so looking for someone who would be able to pick him and his belongings up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk