• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Why is there so little media uploaded in the media area of the website?

Chipthe

Hatchling Dragon
Im just wondering this, because it feels weird having your pictures in recent pictures for so long.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's a recently new addition to the forum,

OMG.jpg
Yours have been the most recent for 17 hours - lol

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Can't write comments for the pics. It reads unspecified error. Thought I'd let you know.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
A huge reason is quite likely because many users are using Tapatalk & they can not even see the media section, let alone post to it. Miss sooooo much using Tapatalk only to view forums, any forums. Using a Browser like Google Chrome app is much better & you get all the forum functions

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
Tapatalk has it's uses...but IMO it's like comparing a wooden bridge to a highway. Google Chrome gives you much more and I would recommend it to anyone!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tapatalk has it's uses...but IMO it's like comparing a wooden bridge to a highway. Google Chrome gives you much more and I would recommend it to anyone!
Couldn't have put it better myself, great analogy atochats
icon_thumright-1.gif
, difinitely puts it in the proper perspective. Tapatalk is simply a very basic bridge between the 2 formats rather that using a browser, but only gives the very basic options of reading, writing & attachments on very standard forum pages, most media galleries, polls, etc, etc are not viewable, so can not be used or even seen by Tapatalk users. Most Tapatalk users don't even know what the forum actually 'Looks' like or what functions are available. Again, so many forum functions can not be seen or used when using tapatalk. Chrome is quite "Ram' & user friendly to your device, loads pages quite quickly, allows all functions to be used & viewed as they were setup to be. Chrome is a Browser, tapatalk is just a basic bridge.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The media gallery is picking up more and more photos and videos. It's up to all of us to keep it updated with fresh and new stuff though! The good thing is, it's designed to be responsive to mobile, tablet, and desktop browsers. So you can use it without having to open up the Tapatalk app!

leximom

Hatchling Dragon
Germ, thanks for the info. I use Tapatalk exclusively and I had NO IDEA I was missing out on so much! It's like a whole new world!! ^_^ Thank you!