• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What website has the best prices for bugs?

td103

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a baby bearded dragon who is eating a lot. Im looking for a website that has the most options for bugs for the cheapest sale/shipping price, and preferably variety packs as well. (bonus if they have a point system). If it makes a difference im located in Maryland. Thanks!
If unknown, post your preferred website!
Edit: my bearded dragon seems to really prefer worms over crickets (30 worms in a sitting versus 30 crickets a day), and since these are pricier for less, I'm hoping to find some kind of middle ground for the worms and crickets.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I like dubiaroaches.com they also sell supers and nutrigrubs, not sure if they have crickets. Everything is packed good and shipping isn't horrible. Josh's frogs is good for crickets. You can also try Rainbowmealworms, they have all sorts of bugs. Lindasgonebuggie is a good one too.