• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What morph?

ReptileCraze81

Hatchling Dragon
Hi this is a adult I picked up recently. Any idea on her morph?thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20170208_150346.jpg
    IMG_20170208_150346.jpg
    858.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20170201_221853.jpg
    IMG_20170201_221853.jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 44

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Aww, is this the girl that had the issue with flipping over? What a precious little thing. She looks a lot like my Ruth, who is a normal dragon so far as I know. Just wait until summer when you can take her out for some natural sunlight. Those yellows are going to brighten up and really pop :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ReptileCraze81

Hatchling Dragon
Aww, is this the girl that had the issue with flipping over? What a precious little thing. She looks a lot like my Ruth, who is a normal dragon so far as I know. Just wait until summer when you can take her out for some natural sunlight. Those yellows are going to brighten up and really pop :)

Yeah that is her :) do you have a harness to take yours outside ? Or how do you go about that? I can't wait to see her turn bright yellow I bet it does look pretty

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I do have a harness, but don't use it for Ruth. She was a rescue with metabolic bone disease, so she goes outside in a playpen. It's a shallow under the bed style container. With my other more active beardies, I'll use the harness with them.

ReptileCraze81

Hatchling Dragon
Great , ill have to get a harness soon. Yesterday though she turned really really pretty yellow like I haven't seen before with her. So does the color represent there mood? I have two veiled chamelons and when there bright color there in good moods but dark there pretty mad. I wasnt sure if color represent the bearded dragons?

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'm not sure if it's related to their mood, as much as temperature. When Ruth would go outside and bask, she'd turn a bright vibrant yellow, and when she cools down, she's a darker yellow with purple in some areas. The only color change I can associate with mood is beard color.