• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Well I tried...

LCfrogs

Hatchling Dragon
Lol I'll keep trying. She's being good with it though. Didn't like it when I put it on her and she's still not really sure what's happened to her lol. But at least she's actually moving with it on now. Before she just stood there like a puppy wearing a sweater for the first time.
20170624_201758.jpg
20170624_195300.jpg
20170624_201348.jpg

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
what you can also do is a hip leash that's what I use on my 2 I just use paracord with a lace keeper (spring loaded deal that keeps cords snug) I put it in front of the back legs. That may be easier on your little one and it works when they are bigger too.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They don't always take to their leashes at first, give her some time and she will get used to it.

LCfrogs

Hatchling Dragon
I ended up just buying a harness online because my pathetic version wasn't escape-proof lol. Found that out the hard way! Luckily, she didn't get very far.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I ended up just buying a harness online because my pathetic version wasn't escape-proof lol. Found that out the hard way! Luckily, she didn't get very far.
Yea they can be little escape artists that's why I use a hip leash pretty hard for them to get out of that.. glad she didn't get far as they are super fast when frightened.

Latest posts