• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com!

Judge parker

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey I'm new to the site I love learning new things to make my baby boy happier and I would love any input into how to make him most comfortable. He is about 6 months old and very fat and happy. I got him as a hatchling and we are very close. His name is Hannibal.

Roxybaby8785

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone. Me and my wife just found this forum. We have had our beardie for about a month and a half but he is about 6 to 7 months old. (we think).
14875580637901094576689.jpg

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome!! What a good looking dragon!

Shellie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello and welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com! We strive to provide a free and family-friendly place for the discussion of all things related to bearded dragon care. Please take a minute to tell use about yourself and your pets or your interest in a new pet. I think you will find our community both helpful and friendly!

Best,

Josh
Thanks for the welcome! I have had my bearded dragon for almost a year, but still wanting to learn more about him and his care. He is awesome though and quite the character!

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Hi everybody, I am a new bearded parent of two juveniles. Falcor and Elliot are there names and they were together in the pet smart display and I had to have them both. Elliot the smaller of the two is the mischief one and Falcor is just a laid back juvenile. 20 gallon kit they sold me for the two bearded was hardly a smart buy. The good news is, it's now where I feed them crickets. I have since purchased two of the Nat geo 50 gallon terraniums, only one setup right now because of there size and it's going to be hard to separate them after I show you how they sleep at night. Take a look.
9d4a9266cabf2553c4695756196d6ba7.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum, happy to hear you do have their own tanks as you just never know when they may turn on each other.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Seriously and I'm glad I research everything than just listening to a sales kid at pet smart. Plus I got a steal on those 50 gallon Nat geo terranium 160 each.

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Hello fellow beardie lovers: my name is Terri (I'm a woman) and I found out about this forum thru another forum that I follow. I have had dragons now for around 7 yrs, and am looking forward to getting to know my fellow beardie lovers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Hi everybody, I am a new bearded parent of two juveniles. Falcor and Elliot are there names and they were together in the pet smart display and I had to have them both. Elliot the smaller of the two is the mischief one and Falcor is just a laid back juvenile. 20 gallon kit they sold me for the two bearded was hardly a smart buy. The good news is, it's now where I feed them crickets. I have since purchased two of the Nat geo 50 gallon terraniums, only one setup right now because of there size and it's going to be hard to separate them after I show you how they sleep at night. Take a look.
9d4a9266cabf2553c4695756196d6ba7.jpg

That is 1 of the cutest pictures ever! You're gonna love being a beardie parent

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Isn't it. I thought they were just going to be best friends forever but these guys don't work that way. Now they both have there own condos.

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
They started be adding another like two weeks ago that's when I setup the other terranium.

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
You more than likely have 2 boys, or 2 girls with 1 being dominant. Let me know when you sex them

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Either way they have there own terraniums so that solved the problem of dominance. Ty for yourvinput, i really appreciate it. We just added a new puppy three days ago so it's been hectic around here.

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Holy macaroni & cheese. ..I'll say your house is busy but it's busy in the best way, beardies and a puppy, you should post a pic, look forward to the future shenanigans in your home, best of luck