• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com!

Woody3

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all, we are new to bearded dragons. We currently have two littles and are enjoying watching them grow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428371852.368711.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428371866.498805.jpg

Both love to eat out of our hands and are an absolute pleasure. :)

Amy Rae

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello and welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com! We strive to provide a free and family-friendly place for the discussion of all things related to bearded dragon care. Please take a minute to tell use about yourself and your pets or your interest in a new pet. I think you will find our community both helpful and friendly!

Best,

Josh
Hello!!

Mattiekane

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I must have missed this when i signed up....ah well better late than never....

Hi im Matt, an my BD is Ziggi.
Im from North Yorkshire, UK.
I like cars an BD's
I dont like broken cars an poorly BD's.

Critter Crusader

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone. I adopted my nephews dragon about a year and a half ago and i fell inlove the first time I held him. His name is Charlie and he is amazing. His best friends are my Russian Tortoise Dixon and my Cavi named Domino. Not really sure what else to say.

Dragon Haze

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! My name is Ali, and I am the operator of Dragon Haze. I have 6 little Dragons as of right now, but we are looking to purchase a nice breeding male and hopefully have our first hatchlings this season! But heres some pictures of my dragons
20151123_165750.jpg 20151123_170055.jpg 20151123_175504.jpg 20151206_141635.jpg

Dena Wendel

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello Everyone! Thanks for adding me! I am a newer Bearded dragon lover--a friends son was moving and had to get rid of his--I was petrified of him--but they couldnt find anyone else to take him--and i didnt know what he would do. So I said I would take him--and TRY IT. Little did I know my Oxford would steal my heart in no time! He is 2 and a half and I have had him since October. I have TONS of questions though --and am learning as i go--good thing he is so patient with my mistakes! :)

Dena Wendel

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello Everyone! Thanks for adding me! I am a newer Bearded dragon lover--a friends son was moving and had to get rid of his--I was petrified of him--but they couldnt find anyone else to take him--and i didnt know what he would do. So I said I would take him--and TRY IT. Little did I know my Oxford would steal my heart in no time! He is 2 and a half and I have had him since October. I have TONS of questions though --and am learning as i go--good thing he is so patient with my mistakes! :)
This is also my first forum I have every been in --so I am trying to find my way around

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club

Check out the links under my response, there is some great information to help you out :)

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum! we love pictures and feel free to ask questions

abcini

Bearded Dragon Egg
Just gotta beardie 2 yrs old called angel little concerned gona ask in forum. Previously kept 3 rottweilers, gold fish, fantails, malawis, jaguar cichlids, tree frog, pacman frog, 2 tarantulas, hamster, budgies and bred gerbils. Not had a pet for 3 years and first lizard.

angellina carrera

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello i am new to the site and i was wondering is it normal for a baby bearded dragon to sleep most of the day everyday???

I'm not that experienced yet with bearded dragons but this did happen to my chameleon these reptiles are not nocturnal have you been giving it calcium? what are you using to gutload your crickets how much watts are your basking bulbs and uv bulbs?

CasualPersephone

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi :) My name is Brooke and I'm 19. A few years ago I had a leopard gecko but Alduin here is my first bearded dragon. I am unsure of his actual age because I had gotten him from a friend who no longer had the time to give him proper attention (he was well taken care of, she just didn't have time to play with him/handle him as much).
He is definitely a handful sometimes; especially because of how much he likes to explore when I bring him out. He's still kinda smol and quick right now. :')

(I also have a 5 year old tubby cat and a 10 year old cornsnake)

Attachments

• alduin-2.jpg
    alduin-2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 30
  • alduin-1.jpg
    alduin-1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 28

Jessica/Medusa

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello,
I am Jessica. I have I Female (I think) beardie. Her name is Medusa. Shes AWSOME. Love her. Im constantly online learning up on everything bearded dragon. As if right now I dont have any questions other than (Is it a good sign that almist Everytime i take medusa out to play on me she POOPS on me lol) shes usually almost always with a healthy creamy colored belly when it happens so I know shes not stressed..does it mean she likes me?? She stares at me alot too..head on stares. An sometimes will softly close her eyes..does that mean she likes me??
Thanx Jess
Beardie momma

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Hello,
I am Jessica. I have I Female (I think) beardie. Her name is Medusa. Shes AWSOME. Love her. Im constantly online learning up on everything bearded dragon. As if right now I dont have any questions other than (Is it a good sign that almist Everytime i take medusa out to play on me she POOPS on me lol) shes usually almost always with a healthy creamy colored belly when it happens so I know shes not stressed..does it mean she likes me?? She stares at me alot too..head on stares. An sometimes will softly close her eyes..does that mean she likes me??
Thanx Jess
Beardie momma

Yes, sounds like she likes you a lot :)

Liz Zacek

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello and welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com! We strive to provide a free and family-friendly place for the discussion of all things related to bearded dragon care. Please take a minute to tell use about yourself and your pets or your interest in a new pet. I think you will find our community both helpful and friendly!

Best,

Josh

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
:) Yea they will softly close their eyes if they don't want what your offering or your petting them and it feels good..