• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com!

Pascal

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi there all. Just introducing myself, I'm Louise and my little beauty of a beardie is Pascal.

I'm having trouble logging in and uploading a profile picture when trying to get on to forums. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

RaceDiva

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you! I have an 8 month old beardy names Scotty. He is a fancy Inland beardy cream, gold and tan in color. Have some pictures and can post as soon as I can figure out how to get them from my phone to my tablet.He loves crickets, mealworms for veggies his preference is kale and endive and he loves organic blueberries.

EmilySanderson

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all! I joined just this minute as I am in need of some urgent advice which I will post in the health forum.

I'm Emily, and I'm looking after a bearded dragon for a couple of months - got about 4 weeks left - while his family is away on a very long holiday. He's called Beardie (named by a small child) and is about 7 years old. I've always looked at the lizards in pet stores and thought they were adorable, now I know for sure that I want one for myself! Just need a job and my own place to live.

Jayme

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! Im jayme. My partner has a dragon. Hes 1 year old. And im getting a baby beardie of my own. Next month. We both look after the dragons but for all tense and purposes its my partners.

Here is me and drew ( the dragon )
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409752451.259979.jpg

Toni17

Hatchling Dragon
Hi y'all, new to owning a beardie, but I've always wanted one and now my son and I each have our own. They are female and about 8 inches long. They are sort of picky eaters. The breeder fed them Dubia roaches and my son and I are feeding them greens and crickets. They will eat the crickets, but it seems like it is such an effort on their part to get down from the basking spot and chase after them. I guess I'll have to get the Dubias and alternate the feeding. Wish me luck.

TKG

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone. My name is Tania and my husband and I adopted a now 1 year old Bearded Dragon named Chloe. The previous owner didn't take the best care of her and she pretty much lived on a few crickets every other day for the first 8 months of her life. She's pretty tiny and is SUCH a pick eater! Her staple protein are crickets and dubia roaches, both of which she loves, and an occasional wax worm or two. As far as veggies go... she is so stubborn! I have a large variety of greens and veggies that i offer and nothing. All she ever wants is live prey which will then constipate her cause she isn't getting any of the fiber from the greens. Anyway, thats the story for now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

MelanieT

Hatchling Dragon
Hi Everyone! My name is Melanie and I have 3 beardies. Our baby, Tosh is a 3 month old female and full of personality. We recently adopted two 3 year old dragons, Jabba and Penny Lane, who were not given proper care by their previous owners. Penny has some trouble with her limbs but can still get around quite well. The vet performed X-rays and ran blood tests. Her calcium is normal but had an elevated white cell count. She was on antibiotics and an anti-inflammatory. Neither adult dragon is eating well on their own so we've been syringe feeding them the critical care fine grind. They have eaten mealworms, crickets, greens and beets however nothing consistently. They both look alert and are responsive. Penny has stopped bearding when we handle her and is quite sweet. Their vivariums have the proper temperatures, set up and bulbs. Any suggestions on getting them to eat on their own and really thrive would be appreciated.

Bran4

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a question. we have a new beardie probably 1-2 months old... he/she is orange... When i get him out he is a black color..Does that mean the uv light is to close to him? its 100 watt.. but he is probably 7inches away. I have a digital temp in there and it only shows 76. But i do not have the probe in under the light it is on the side. does this matter? HELP lol

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am getting my first beardie from a breeder on Wed. We have other reptiles but this is my first bearded dragon.He is a male & I named him Mushu, real original I know lol. I can't wait to get him. We are set up and ready to go. I look forward to getting to know everyone & their beardies on the forum.

How do you up load pictures? I clicked on the picture icon but its asking for a url ? Can pictures be uploaded straight from my computer? Thanks:bd:

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am getting my first beardie from a breeder on Wed. We have other reptiles but this is my first bearded dragon.He is a male & I named him Mushu, real original I know lol. I can't wait to get him. We are set up and ready to go. I look forward to getting to know everyone & their beardies on the forum.

How do you up load pictures? I clicked on the picture icon but its asking for a url ? Can pictures be uploaded straight from my computer? Thanks:bd:
Next to "post reply" there is a button that says "upload a file" click on it and you can upload a photo file from your computer or phone.

Ginger Beard

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello and welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com! We strive to provide a free and family-friendly place for the discussion of all things related to bearded dragon care. Please take a minute to tell use about yourself and your pets or your interest in a new pet. I think you will find our community both helpful and friendly!

Best,

Josh

Ginger Beard

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks, I got my bearded dragon maybe 3 years ago. Her name is Pogo, I think she is a red sandfire morph, but I'm not sure.