• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com! We strive to provide a free and family-friendly place for the discussion of all things related to bearded dragon care. Please take a minute to tell use about yourself and your pets or your interest in a new pet. I think you will find our community both helpful and friendly!

Best,

Josh

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and Welcome Dragon Tamer post some pics of your Dragon

dallin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello i am new to the site and i was wondering is it normal for a baby bearded dragon to sleep most of the day everyday???

dallin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
he seems to be very healthy he eats normally i just have to wake him up to feed him i just dont understand why hes so lazy

dallin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yeah i gutload the crickets with cricket quench i beleive thats what its called and i calcium dust them 2 times a week

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What kind of light do you have also what are your temps?

Bearded dragon tamer

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
then it can only be your uvb lighting, because he might not be getting enough of it, thats why he is lazy try putting the uvb nears the basking lamp so he gets it allot

dallin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
UVB.jpg

dallin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thats the uvb i am using and it is directly over the basking spot and the temperature is 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What are you wanting it to do. Babies do sleep and just lay around. when you feed him does he eat.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes he is small and will heat up quick our babies lay all over there tank some times I have to pick them up to see if there still alive.