• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Watery Poop!

JavianSB

Bearded Dragon Egg
42a73716801e10b6b28680f00278b5e5.jpg

Well I honestly don't have anything to say but my dragons poop has been this way for two days now.. Is it the Phoenix Worms? should I go to just Dubia's and Supers with crushed heads? I was only using the Phoenix worms as a temporary staple because they grow to flies so quickly. The basking temp is around 105-10 (fluctuates). The warm side is 85-90 and the cool side is around 73. Please help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrookeE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Does look mucusy. You could certainly try to change up the diet. try different bugs and veggies. if no improvement, might wanna go ahead and get a fecal test done to make sure you're not looking at parasites or anything. thats my two cents.